Thursday 21 October 2010

Yay! My Canon Kiss x4 has Arrived!

Omg, so happy that my Canon EOS Kiss (550D) x4 arrived today. Didn't realize how light it weighs and how compact it is which is such a bonus as my hands are so small! The Nikon D70 I borrowed from college is much bulkier and heavier so this certainly was a great feature.

I haven't tried out all the specs yet however I love the fact it features HD movie up to 1080p video. The LCD screen is 3 inches which is great to see the image close up, in addition it's 18.0 mp which is awesome. I bought this from Ebay UK and this came with 18-55mm lens kit and 8gb SD card which is pretty nifty. All in all, I'm very happy. Shall be shooting away! All I need is a camera bag and stronger tripod.

I was trying out my camera and simply shooting away. Random self-portrait edit in 10mins.

Yes, I'm in my PJs; this was a random photo! Wanted to check out the canon quality. :)

No comments: