Sunday 5 June 2011

Photograph of the Day > Alexander Skarsgård by Steven Klein


Was getting my daily feed of hot guys at homotography.blogspot.com and was utterly captivated by Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard in this wonderfully sexy shoot by the one-and-only Steven Klein. I must admit when I saw him in Lady Gaga's Paparazzi music video 2 years ago I wasn't completely sold by the guy however after watching True Blood (OMG his acting and mere presence is a pleasure to watch!) and now seeing this incredible shoot I am blown away! It's been a while since I've done 'Photograph of the Day' and this shoot is most deserving of that title... plus what better photograph to get me back in my regular features! The True Blood star is styled by Karl Templer and is photographed for the June/July issue of Interview magazine. He is joined by model Crystal Renn. I wish I could get my hands on this magazine where I live so if you can.. get it! :D

Source: Homotography

M.A.S.H

No comments: