Wednesday 6 July 2011

Photograph of the Day > The Tempest by Jenny & Lee


In the latest issue (#14) of Ones2Watch I came across this wonderful shoot by Jenny & Lee called The Tempest. 'Tempest' meaning 'A violent windy storm' (Google Dictionary) is also a Shakespeare play. I believe this shoot references Shakespeare's 'The Tempest' play (however I haven't read it); also the studio set features blistering garments.

I chose this photo as I really like the expression on her face and the clothes she's wearing is marvellous. The dress is a Kristian Aadvenik design. Black & red are 2 bold striking colours signifying love, power, war, rage, passion. I particularly like the symmetry in this pose and the intense look the model, Lisa Bommerson is giving.
Credits:
Photography by Jenny & Lee
Styling by Nicole Freeman
Set Design by Stéphanie Kevers
Hair by Maki Tanaka using Bumble & Bumble
Makeup by Christopher Phillips
Model(s) Lisa Bommerson @ FM Agency
Photographer Assisted by Catherine O’Gorman
Stylist Assisted by Ronnie Kenlock
Special Thanks to Big Sky Studios

Source:
Ones2Watch









M.A.S.H

No comments: