Sunday 13 November 2011

Stewart Sizzles in Michelangelo di Battista Shoot

It certainly has been a while since I've blogged so to start the 're-vamp' of M.A.S.H I've decided to blog this beautiful set of images by renowned fashion photographer Michelangelo di Battista of Kristen Stewart for November 2011 issue of Vogue Italia. She wears designs by Alexander McQueen, Roberto Cavalli, Blumaine, Marchesa to name a few. Well known for her portrayal of Bella in the Twilight Series she certainly oozes gothic vampire sex appeal. Stewart is certainly the one to watch with her highly anticipated new movie being released, Breaking Dawn and also a new trailer for another new film, Snow White and the Huntsman coming out next summer. Although I'm not really a fan of Twilight or the media obsession with Stewart I love how Battista captures her raw simple beauty with a touch of class and mystery. These images are most definitely captivating and atmospheric which I love. I also think the hair and make up is alluring.










M.A.S.H

No comments: