Sunday 9 January 2011

Nisha Haq Photography > Ady Winter Canal Shoot I

I've been fairly slow with updating what I've been doing recently especially my latest photo shoots but I'm getting there!
I did a shoot with the lovely Ady Endicott (I love her hair and freckles) and really pleased how it turned out. Unfortunately, the male model I had booked as well couldn't make it, so was bit of a shambles as I had to change the story of the shoot last minute nevertheless Ady was great to work with and was a natural. I think this was one of the best shoots I've done so far as Ady had a lot of poses, ideas and facial expressions she offered and as a photographer, it's great to work with someone who has that natural ability; there's more variation. At the moment I've only edited 3 photos, but there's loads more to edit in my bank of photos from this fun shoot. Thanks Ady! :D

SEE PART II (more edits)

Photography, Post-Processing: Nisha Haq
Model: Ady Endicott
Fashion & Hair/Make-up: Ady Endicott
Taken: 13 Dec 2010
Location: Canal near Bridgwater
Camera: Canon EOS Kiss x4
Software: Photoshop CS2

Check it out on Facebook / Flickr

No comments: