Sunday 5 September 2010

The Mess I Made - Parachute, Music Video

Watch Virginian band, Parachute's awesome song, The Mess I Made. Couldn't get this song out of my head today so I thought I'd post their video. :)




I saw them live in Feb 2010 when they toured with Kelly Clarkson and they were really good live; this song certainly stood out from their set. This is certainly a catchy song with a great chorus. I love their pop/rock/acoustic tunes and mature easy-to-relate to lyrics.
Get this song on their début album, Losing Sleep.


Parachute on Myspace, on FacebookWeareparachute.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Nisha Haq said...

Hi

Thanks for your comment :)

great to hear this helped!

Thanks :)

Nisha