Tuesday 7 September 2010

Olivia Haigh is an Exceptional Talent!


My darling friend, Olivia Haigh has her own awesome blog, Scarletsea's Blog. This is a wonderful, refreshing read if you love art, design, or just creative cute things! She's a beautiful talented artist and designer from Bristol and even has her own shop! Check it out > Olangulah.

I love her flair and humour in her writing! If you met her in real life she's amazing and I'm very lucky to have a friend such as Olivia :)

Check out more on her blog
Follow her on Twitter


Here are some examples of her wonderful, inspiring artwork: 

Her Self-Portrait

Her Self-Portrait


Tadaa (Fred Tomaselli inspired)


We're too cool! :)


She's amazing, isn't she? haha :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Nisha Haq said...

Hi

Thanks :)

Great to hear this has helped! :D

Nisha