Saturday 18 September 2010

Photograph of the Day > Lady Gaga & Marc Jacobs by Mario Testino

I love this picture of Lady Gaga and Marc Jacobs! Lady Gaga's humorous yet lovable expression and Marc Jacobs 'fed up' look with pushing Gaga in a trolley! Testino certainly knows how to capture wonderful atypical portrait shots. I also love Gaga's shoes, it's a wonder how she can walk in them! 
This was shot for the 67th issue of V called The New York Issue by marvellous photographer Mario Testino and wonderful stylist Nicoloa Formichetti. This shoot features 26 inspiring New Yorkers from the likes of Tyson Ballou, Jake Shears, Debbie Harry, Mark Ronson, Chloe Sevigny amongst many other famous names. Wish I could get V Magazine where I live! I love New York, I'm certainly going back there again!


Further Reading:

No comments: