Friday 3 September 2010

Misery - Maroon 5 - Music Video

See Maroon 5's original new video here! They've changed it for British TV adding animation on top, possibly because of violent content which I think is silly. Love the original, more graphic the better!


(C) 2010 A&M/Octone Records

Love Adam Levine, his awesome fashion sense and his sexy tattoos! This is certainly a fashion forward music video featuring the 'double denim' trend, rolled up jeans, combat boots, quiffed hair style, white t-shirt and of course, the sexy leather biker jacket. Great guy look! This is certainly a catchy tune, one I can't get out of my head :).


Taken from new album, 'Hands All Over' - UK Download Sept 12th 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.