Friday 20 August 2010

Bristol Art Gallery

On the 27th July 2010 I went to Bristol with my lovely friends, Swebb and Marianne who wanted a style makeover; so retail therapy it was. Woke up bright and early and walked to the train station on 4 hours sleep, which wasn't the most chirpiest feeling, nevertheless, styling my friends and going to Bristol art gallery was definitely worth it.

Whilst on the train, I would say I had many double takes or 'evil's glanced at my attire for the day. I wore a low cut red 'Latin' dress with holey black tights from Topshop and brown gladiator sandals from New Look, which apparently was too revealing for the day. But clothes are made to be worn, so I say, 'To Hell With It!'. The dress was from Boohoo.com, see the dress here.

So we hit the shops in Cabot Circus where all the high street and designer shops were in Bristol. Went in Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Next, H&M, Burton, River Island, Primark, All Saints, La Senza and more. Managed to find a great outfit for Swebb and Marianne.

We quickly made our way up the monster of a hill, Park Street which wasn't fun if your feet were crumbling away however we eventually made our way to the art gallery. A great exhibition was on show; Art From the New World.

Art from the New World

Here are some of my favourite works:

 
  
 
 

No comments: