Tuesday 10 August 2010

Photograph of the Day > Cillian Murphy by Yu Tsai





This photo that Yu Tsai has captured of Cillian Murphy is amazing. I love his 'deadly yet tired' look in his eyes  and the fact he's staring at himself in the mirror. From this angle it looks like he's two different people and the person he's looking at in the mirror is his alter ego. I like how this photograph is in monochrome, it adds more depth and emotion. When I saw this photo on Homotography it instantly caught my immediate attention. I love Cillian Murphy's acting and this photo goes to show how he can show deep emotion like no other. I'm also a fan of Yu Tsai fashion and portraits and it's great to see that these two artists have collaborated. This shoot was featured in Flaunt Magazine, issue 110.

No comments: