Friday 6 August 2010

Photograph of the Day > Made in Brazil by Cristiano Madureira

Made in Brazil by Cristiano Madureira

My good friend Swebb has recently gotten me more fascinated by tattoo's and body art. So I thought I'd feature today's photograph with a tattoo element. I was browsing through Homotography and searched for tattoos and came across this beautiful image. I love the model's muscular body and his relaxed expression despite his pose being tensed. The monochrome works well in this as it brings a calm effect even though tattoos often gets negative stigma and labels attached. Madureira manages to make the tattoos subtle yet sexy and of course a work of art. This photo was shot for for first issue of 'Made In Brazil Magazine'.

See more from this feature shoot at Homotography

No comments: