Friday 20 August 2010

Photograph of the Day > Tony Ward by Richard Burbridge

Tony Ward by Richard Burbridge

I haven't posted 'Photograph of the Day' for like 5 days which is really bad, but I shall get back into the swing of things of daily posting! I was getting my daily feed of Homotography and came across this feature. The photo above reminded me of a time when I said to my friend Swebb, that he would look good in stockings so I had to feature this photo! The opposing juxtaposition of being a gentleman on the top half of his body, then a lady on the bottom half is amusing to see. Its's great how Burbridge still manages to keep his manly side yet reveal a quirky feminine side. Is it weird to say he looks better than me in heels and stockings?
This will be featured in the Fall 2010 issue of 10 Men.

Click the title to see the full feature and see more Richard Burbridge work at Art + Commerce.

No comments: